- Logic of English eLearning Courses for teachers and students - games, curriculum, training, and more!
- Interactive Phonogram Chart - see all 75 basic phonograms, hear their sounds, and watch a video of each sound being pronounced
- Phonics with Phonograms by Logic of English - iOS app for hearing and practicing the phonograms.
Note: In spring of 2020 Apple notified us that upcoming iOS® updates may break this app. Phonics with Phonograms is now free in the App Store, but it is unsupported, and we are unable to guarantee its future availability.
- PhonixBlox app (3rd party resource) - online phonogram tile app, created by a parent who was teaching LOE to her children.
Note: This app is not created or maintained by Logic of English, but we think it's a great way to play with phonograms and practice spelling online!
Other Digital Resources
- Doodling Dragons Audio Book - read by Jim Weiss
- Doodling Dragons ABC Songs and Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs - albums of songs exploring phonogram sounds
- Phonogram MP3 - recordings of the sounds of the 75 basic phonograms
- Logic of English YouTube channel - videos about phonograms, spelling rules, spelling analysis, helping struggling readers, teacher training, and more
(Looking for ways to make phonogram, reading, handwriting, and spelling practice active and fun? Check out our Game Book!)