No. The Doodling Dragons book is a good stand-alone item. It is a fun read aloud for parents and teachers. The audio recording of this book allows children to listen to the recording while following along in the book or just listen to the recording for enjoyment of the fun language that takes children through all of the sounds of A-Z with whimsical, silly phrases.
Articles in this section
- How are the supplemental videos for Foundations designed to be used?
- What's the difference between the Essentials 1-7 Struggling Reader Set and the Essentials 1-7 Spelling Set?
- What is the difference between the Essentials 1-7 After Foundations Set and the Essentials 1-7 Complete Sets?
- I'm starting both Foundations and Essentials. Do I need both Complete Sets?
- Do you have materials that can be used to supplement other reading or spelling programs?
- What supplies are required to teach each level of Foundations?
- Do I need both the Teacher's Manuals and the Student Workbooks to teach Foundations?
- What additional materials are used in Foundations lessons?
- If I'm teaching Foundations, do I need to order Rhythm of Handwriting with it?
- Does Foundations A have readers?