No. The Doodling Dragons book is a good stand-alone item. It is a fun read aloud for parents and teachers. The audio recording of this book allows children to listen to the recording while following along in the book or just listen to the recording for enjoyment of the fun language that takes children through all of the sounds of A-Z with whimsical, silly phrases.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to buy the Game Book if I’m using Foundations or Essentials?
- What do I need duplicates of if I have multiple students in Essentials?
- What supplies are required to teach each level of Foundations?
- If I'm teaching Foundations, do I need to order Rhythm of Handwriting with it?
- What's the difference between the Essentials 1-7 Struggling Reader Set and the Essentials 1-7 Spelling Set?
- What is the difference between the Essentials 1-7 After Foundations Set and the Essentials 1-7 Complete Sets?
- Are newer Essentials editions compatible with older flash cards and other materials I have?
- Do I need both the Teacher's Manuals and the Student Workbooks to teach Foundations?
- Do I need both the Workbooks and the Teacher's Guides for Essentials?
- Do you have materials that can be used to supplement other reading or spelling programs?