No. Some customers may choose to only have the Essentials Reader for decoding practice for each unit. However, the Student Activity Book will allow students to engage with the texts they are reading in fun and creative ways. The Student Activity Book will also provide students with handwriting practice and introduce students to beginning composition skills they will need to be successful.
Articles in this section
- How are the supplemental videos for Foundations designed to be used?
- What's the difference between the Essentials 1-7 Struggling Reader Set and the Essentials 1-7 Spelling Set?
- What is the difference between the Essentials 1-7 After Foundations Set and the Essentials 1-7 Complete Sets?
- I'm starting both Foundations and Essentials. Do I need both Complete Sets?
- Do you have materials that can be used to supplement other reading or spelling programs?
- What supplies are required to teach each level of Foundations?
- Do I need both the Teacher's Manuals and the Student Workbooks to teach Foundations?
- What additional materials are used in Foundations lessons?
- If I'm teaching Foundations, do I need to order Rhythm of Handwriting with it?
- Does Foundations A have readers?