Yes! If you have already purchased the full curriculum, you do not need to purchase the professional development sets for the training. The professional development sets do not have all of the pieces that the full curriculum has but you should have everything you need if you have purchased the full curriculum.
Articles in this section
- Are the new Foundations editions compatible with the materials I have?
- How has Essentials changed in newer editions, and are the books from different versions compatible?
- ERRATA: Foundations Corrections
- ERRATA: Essentials Corrections
- Does Essentials have an answer key?
- Have the LOE phonograms and spelling rules changed?
- What are the differences between Advanced Phonogram Flash Card editions?
- What are the differences between Basic Phonogram Flash Card editions?
- What are the differences between different Essentials Teacher's Guides for Lessons 1-7?
- What are the differences between Essentials 1-7 Workbook editions?