No. Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC book is a delightful and fun way to introduce 21 different multi-letter phonograms that correspond with the lessons taught in Logic of English Foundations Level B curriculum. However, the songs are an engaging way to play with language, work on phonemic awareness skills, and have fun while learning phonograms!
Articles in this section
- How are the supplemental videos for Foundations designed to be used?
- What's the difference between the Essentials 1-7 Struggling Reader Set and the Essentials 1-7 Spelling Set?
- What is the difference between the Essentials 1-7 After Foundations Set and the Essentials 1-7 Complete Sets?
- I'm starting both Foundations and Essentials. Do I need both Complete Sets?
- Do you have materials that can be used to supplement other reading or spelling programs?
- What supplies are required to teach each level of Foundations?
- Do I need both the Teacher's Manuals and the Student Workbooks to teach Foundations?
- What additional materials are used in Foundations lessons?
- If I'm teaching Foundations, do I need to order Rhythm of Handwriting with it?
- Does Foundations A have readers?