No. The Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds is a delightful and fun way to introduce all of the sounds of A-Z by itself; however, the songs are a fun way to engage students through different learning modes.
Articles in this section
- How are the supplemental videos for Foundations designed to be used?
- What's the difference between the Essentials 1-7 Struggling Reader Set and the Essentials 1-7 Spelling Set?
- What is the difference between the Essentials 1-7 After Foundations Set and the Essentials 1-7 Complete Sets?
- I'm starting both Foundations and Essentials. Do I need both Complete Sets?
- Do you have materials that can be used to supplement other reading or spelling programs?
- What supplies are required to teach each level of Foundations?
- Do I need both the Teacher's Manuals and the Student Workbooks to teach Foundations?
- What additional materials are used in Foundations lessons?
- If I'm teaching Foundations, do I need to order Rhythm of Handwriting with it?
- Does Foundations A have readers?