No. The Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds is a delightful and fun way to introduce all of the sounds of A-Z by itself; however, the songs are a fun way to engage students through different learning modes.
Articles in this section
- How does the Game Book Expansion Pack work with the Logic of English Game Book?
- Does the Knitting Knights Phonogram Coloring Book come with the Foundations C Set?
- Does the Doodling Dragons Phonogram Coloring Book come with the Foundations A Set?
- Does the Whistling Whales Phonogram Coloring Book come with the Foundations B Set?
- Do the Knitting Knights Songs come with the Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC book?
- Do I need the Knitting Knights Phonogram Songs to use the Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC book?
- How are the supplemental videos for Foundations designed to be used?
- What's the difference between the Essentials 1-7 Struggling Reader Set and the Essentials 1-7 Spelling Set?
- What is the difference between the Essentials 1-7 After Foundations Set and the Essentials 1-7 Complete Sets?
- I'm starting both Foundations and Essentials. Do I need both Complete Sets?