Great question. Learn more here: What does "All first sounds" mean in the spelling lists?
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the spelling analysis lists in Foundations?
- What if my child is not ready for handwriting?
- Does Foundations C include handwriting?
- Why does it say "All first sounds" in the Foundations spelling lists?
- Where can I find more phonics-controlled reading practice?
- Why do the Doodling Dragons ABC Songs include the letter names?
- Should I purchase the Foundations C Copywork Supplement?
- What is the difference between Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds, Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC, and Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC?
- How do I schedule Miles and Jax into the lessons if I have an older edition of Foundations C Teacher Manual?
- What if my child does not remember how to handwrite some of the letters?