Great question. Learn more here: What does "All first sounds" mean in the spelling lists?
Articles in this section
- Where do I find the Foundations Readers?
- What's the Lazy Vowel Chart mentioned in Foundations?
- Where can I find more phonics-controlled reading practice?
- Struggling to segment words
- The Purpose of Foundations Spelling Lists
- We're in Foundations and my child is getting overwhelmed. How can we slow down the pace?
- My child is struggling to remember phonograms
- What if my child struggles with B and D confusion?
- Are we on track or am I doing something wrong? My child is still sounding out sight words slowly, sound by sound.
- Supporting Children with Auditory Processing Weaknesses