Articles in this section
- Teaching to Mastery: The Key to Learning
- Where can I read research that supports the Logic of English approach?
- Is it a good idea to teach reading and handwriting simultaneously?
- High-Frequency Words
- The CLOVER Syllable Types and the Logic of English
- 45 phonemes, but 48 sounds on the Sound to Spelling Reference Chart
- What are the benefits of teaching my student morphemes?
- Why doesn't the curriculum teach all the Advanced Phonograms?
- Flash cards are a boring way to practice. Right?